* CURRENT STUDENTS WHO COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR
ARE AUTO RE-ENROLLED FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
* 2018-2019 ELEMENTARY BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT IS SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 14th 5-6:30pm
Dewey Elementary Pre-K/Kindergarten Enrollment
Enrollment for students attending Pre-K in 2018-2019 will be held the week of March 26th.
Students who did not attend Pre-K at Dewey Elementary during the 2017-2018 school year and who are residents may enroll in Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year during new student enrollment July 31st, 2018.
Please bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate, shot record and social security card. Also, proof of residency is required. (see example of documentation for this noted below)
Enrollment times are 9:00am - 3:00pm in the Elementary Office
Out of district students may enroll but will be put on a waiting list until district enrollment is complete.
Dewey Elementary NEW Student Enrollment
Enrollment for new 1st through 5th grade students (students who did not complete the 2017-18 school year at DPS) will take place on:
Tuesday, July 31st from 9:00AM - 3:00PM
* NEW STUDENTS enrolling will need to bring the following items:
- Birth certificate,
- Shot Record,
- Social Security Information,
- Proof of Residency (like a water bill with name and address on it)
For questions, please call the Elementary School Office at 918-534-2241 x208